COMMUNITY MANAGER DUTIES
We are the world’s largest online learning community for Realtors®. We teach real estate agents how to become Community Influencers™ so they can attract leads online, nurture relationships at scale, and takeover any local market.
As a Community Manager on the Ascension Team, you will have the opportunity to act as the face and voice of our brand in our online communities. You’ll be responsible for embodying our vibrant, first in class customer experience for our free subscribers and ascending our paying students into our other programs so they become lifetime learners with us. We are a fun, diverse, remote-first team that is already a leader in our space. If you’re an energetic, tech-savvy and ambitious go-getter, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build meaningful relationships with our free subscribers to maximize engagement and social growth. While building even stronger relationships with our paying students in order to drive ascension and profit growth.
- Take full accountability over all of our Facebook Groups, both free and paid
- Answer tickets in our email support inbox
- Reply to comments on our social media platforms
- Actively participate in conversations and manage online discussions by listening and responding to users (where appropriate) in a timely and authentic manner
- Keep an eye out for our most popular social media posts and make recommendations to the leadership team based on your learnings
- Assist in facilitating the Student Onboarding experience
- Gain a strong understanding of what students need, where they get stuck and escalate feedback in order to make meaningful change
- Help maintain the organization of our coaching roster and Facebook Group memberships
- Identify success stories and capture testimonials
- Collaborate on product launches including working with cross-functional teams, leadership, and other Ascension team members
- Understand and work towards exceeding KPI’s related to new Memberships weekly/monthly
- Collaborate with the Support team to assist students with account-related issues and questions via social media channels and support tickets.
- Proactively monitor brand topics/news stories and provide suggestions for timely content and conversations.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by leadership
WE’D LOVE IT IF YOU
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Community Manager or in a highly visible customer support position
- Have a strong understanding of social media platforms and their algorithms
- Are sales focused and feel comfortable recommending our upsell products when appropriate
- Have 2+ years of experience working in remote teams in a startup or tech environment.
- Are a great communicator who can motivate others to achieve greatness.
- Embrace ambiguity and love utilizing data to make decisions
- Are a flexible and strategic thinker that can help us creatively navigate the many
paths we can take to realize our mission
- Are a Mac and iPhone user who is technologically savvy, quick to learn and an early
- Love all social media, Helpscout, AgoraPulse, Active Campaign, Asana, Samcart, Stripe, Process St., and all other tech tools.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our team is small but mighty and full of talented and motivated rockstars who love logging in for work. (But these perks help a little too):
- Work from wherever.
- Never work on your birthday again!
- No corporate culture (Aarin left that behind years ago)!
- Access to resources, books, and training to propel your growth.
- Have a question? Emergency? Bad day? We’re all family and here to support you however we can!
THE FINE PRINT
- This position is contract-to-hire and reports to the Ascension Product Manager.
- We ask that you have a designated working space where you can work remotely with little distraction.
- Only candidates that complete our full application will be considered. Click here to apply.
We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!