We are the world’s largest online learning community for Realtors®. We teach real estate agents how to become Community Influencers™ so they can attract leads online, nurture relationships at scale, and takeover any local market.
As a Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to oversee the creation of our customer experience from end-to-end and ascend our online students into our other programs so they become lifetime learners. You’ll be responsible for developing our online education curriculum and optimizing our assets to add value while also ensuring the Community Coordinator, Content Coordinator and Coaches provide a first in class, vibrant and educational environment. We are an energetic, diverse, remote-first team that is quickly becoming a leader in our space. If you’re an energetic, tech-savvy and ambitious go-getter, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and optimize three core online learning products: Community Influencer™ Academy, Community Influencer™ Coaching and our Social Media Content Membership Work our Ascension Director to design, plan and execute our first live r event
- Identify new mentors in our communities and recruit them as coaches when neededOversee and audit:
- The Student Onboarding experience
- The Graduating Student ascension experience
- The Coaches and their Coaching calls
- The management of our Coaching Roster and Facebook Groups
- Develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to the Ascension Director
- Collaborate on backend product launches including working with cross-functional teams, leadership, and other Ascension team members
- Upload and optimize courses in Kajabi
- Create and send emails in Active Campaign
- Gain a strong understanding of what students need and why they get stuck
- Develop curriculum for masterclasses and workshops
- Create content for live event materials, letters, booklets, videos, social media, etc.
- Create technical and automation setup needs for all backend sales funnels
- Build and test backend funnel structure, layouts, follow-up funnels, automation sequences, and broadcast emails
- Collaborate closely with graphic designers and copywriters to customize funnel page design and copy design
- Set up domains, SMTP, DNS records, URL redirects to ensure the funnel functions as intended
- Integrate any 3rd party software platforms
- Set up subscription products in Samcart to ensure a seamless checkout experience
- Connect and integrate links, products, automation, and follow-up systems ensuring proper flow and function
- Monitor and optimize backend ascension funnels with the Ascension Director to continually improve the performance of the funnel
- Take responsibility for KPI’s related to new Memberships weekly/monthly
- Continually improve performance in the funnel by monitoring funnel stats and split testing funnel designs after the initial launch
WE’D LOVE IT IF YOU
- Have experience managing online courses, coaching programs, or products
- Have experience building sales funnels and launching new products
- Have 5+ years in community engagement and/or customer support
- Have 5+ years of experience planning and leading community initiatives and a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Have 3+ years of experience leading remote teams in a startup or tech environment.
- Are an expert in Kajabi and an ActiveCampaign wizard
- Are a great communicator who loves to sell through storytelling
- Embrace ambiguity and love utilizing data to make decisions
- Are a flexible and strategic thinker that can help us creatively navigate the many
paths we can take to realize our mission
- Are technologically savvy, quick to learn and an early adopter.
- Love Kajabi, Samcart, Active Campaign, Asana, Process St., and all other tech tools
Please Note: If you are a 3rd party marketing agency or if you have a business of your own that you plan to continue to grow, please do not apply. We’re looking for a superstar that’s super excited to go all-in with this position.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our small team is small but mighty and full of talented and motivated rockstars who love logging in for work. (But these perks help a little too):
- Work from wherever.
- Never work on your birthday again!
- No corporate culture (Aarin left that behind years ago)!
- Access to resources, books, and training to propel your growth.
- Have a question? Emergency? Bad day? We’re all family and here to support you however we can!
THE FINE PRINT
- This position reports to the Ascension Director is part-time, contract-to-hire and will require some evening and weekend work.
- We ask that you have a designated working space where you can work remotely with little distraction.
- Only candidates that complete our full application will be considered. Click here to apply.
We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!