PROJECT MANAGER, RELATIONSHIPS ACQUISITION TEAM
We are the world’s largest online learning community for Realtors®. We teach real estate agents how to become Community Influencers™ so they can attract leads online, nurture relationships at scale, and takeover any local market.
As the Project Manager focused on relationship building in our Acquisition team, you will have the opportunity to shape the Community Influencer™ brand identity, media visibility, partnerships, and reputation. You’ll be accountable for generating traffic, leads, and sales by building and nurturing strategic relationships with brand partners in the real estate industry. We are an energetic, diverse, remote-first team that is quickly becoming a leader in our space. If you’re an energetic, tech-savvy and ambitious go-getter, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conduct influencer research and campaigns.
- Find new partners, vendors, brands, and real estate agents who have a congruent audience like ours.
- Create relationships with strategic partners and strengthen these relationships over time.
- Pitch strategic partners so that we can be exposed to their audiences and increase our brand’s reach.
- Pitch strategic partners so that we can increase revenue via brand deals, paid sponsorships, and affiliate opportunities.
- Secure spots for our founder, Aarin Chung, on the podcasts, stages, social media, and blogs of our strategic partners.
- Book our strategic partners on our Community Influencer™ Show and Community Influencer™ Summit.
- Garner more press, testimonials, and reviews.
- Maintain our media kit and send it to brand partners as part of our pitch package.
- Oversee our affiliate program.
- Oversee our client appreciation program.
- Collect, monitor, and respond to product and company reviews and testimonials when appropriate.
- Respond to all inbound media requests and prepare briefing docs and talking points to prep for speaking engagements and media opportunities.
- Own the department calendar and update to reflect current events.
- Monitor all brand reputation, including:
- Media alerts
- Reviews collection
- Testimonial collection
- Manage the PR aspect of a possible crisis including potential:
- Trademark infringement
- Negative Reviews
- Increase brand visibility and present ideas that can be translated into communication campaigns.
- Assist in the management of special events.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by leadership.
WE’D LOVE IT IF YOU:
- Have 5+ years of public relations, influencer marketing, and communication experience
- Have 3+ years of experience in remote teams in a startup or tech environment.
- Have a proven track record of creating successful PR campaigns at a national level
- Have strong relationships with media outlets at both the local and national level
- Are a great communicator who loves to sell through storytelling
- Embrace ambiguity and love utilizing data to make decisions
- Are a flexible and strategic thinker that can help us creatively navigate the many
paths we can take to realize our mission
- Are technologically savvy, quick to learn and an early adopter.
- Have a passion for continued education and taking online courses to master your craft.
- Love Slack, GSuite, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Our small team is small but mighty and full of talented and motivated rockstars who love logging in for work. (But these perks help a little too):
- Work from wherever.
- Never work on your birthday again!
- No corporate culture (Aarin left that behind years ago)!
- Access to resources, books, and training to propel your growth.
- Have a question? Emergency? Bad day? We’re all family and here to support you however we can!
THE FINE PRINT:
- This position reports to the Acquisition Director, is part-time, contract-to-hire and will require some evening and weekend work.
- We ask that you have a designated working space where you can work remotely with little distraction.
- Only candidates that complete our full application will be considered. Click here to apply.
We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!