This position’s primary focus is to provide an excellent experience for our tribe.
The goal of this position it to take ownership of customer (and prospective customer) issues and follow problems through to resolution with the intention of increasing conversions, satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
The Customer Service Specialist position is an advocate on behalf of our company to our members by representing the business on a very personal level. The position is also an advocate on behalf of our customers, monitoring conversations and providing feedback to our company.
This role is a part-time, work-from-home, independent contractor position in the real estate marketing industry.
The position requires candidates to attend regular virtual meetings and collaboration opportunities. This position also involves working some evenings and weekends, and responding to community members outside of work hours. Also, because our business uses an online launching business model, a few times per year there will be the need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends preparing for program launches.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Customer Service Specialist will primarily be responsible for:
- Monitor messages via our support portal to promptly assist, solve, or support members through a question or problem (We use Help Scout as our support portal)
- Also, monitor and support communication via Direct Messages on Facebook and Instagram (We use AgoraPulse as our social media support portal)
- Develop a help center for members to turn to for commonly asked questions
- Stay up-to-date on new blog posts and all Team training courses
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Gathering testimonials and feedback submitted to the support portal
- Developing and enforcing customer service guidelines and policies throughout the team
- Creating solutions and new ideas for issues and broken processes based on customer feedback
- Ability to identify and track relevant metrics related to refunds, retention, and more
- Supporting Aarin on live streams
- Managing live chat on whenever questions come in
- Managing email questions for evergreen funnels
- Supporting the Community Manager to deliver an amazing Member experience
- Reporting any change in sentiment, content suggestion, or customer feedback to the proper team member
- Issue refunds, update Member accounts, and handle all tech issues that a Member may experience while using our digital products
[su_pullquote]Please Note: If you are a full-time Realtor, virtual assistant, or own another business that you plan to continue to grow, please do not apply. We’re looking for a superstar that’s super excited to go all in with this position.[/su_pullquote]
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
You are a strong fit for this position if:
- You fully embrace technology and dive into any opportunity to learn new systems and ways of doing things
- You love people and truly care about their success
- You are extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks
- You make it your mission to find ways to make other people happy
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Your personal and professional relationships are incredibly important to you and you find great value in staying connected
- You would never utter the words “That’s not my job” – instead you always jump in to help, no matter what
- You welcome the opportunity to work on your own, but can easily switch gears to work inside a team
- You love any and all opportunities to over-deliver on your commitments
- Your past employers would call you a natural go-getter. If you can do better work, you will always rise to the challenge
- You are inherently compassionate and believe that most people are doing the very best they can
- You have experience in customer support
- You understand and pick up technology basics quickly
- You’re an effective communicator, especially in writing
- Your grammar and writing skills are top-notch
- We prefer a Mac and iPhone user who is technologically savvy, quick to learn and an early adopter.
HONEY BAR MEDIA TEAM PERKS
Our small team is full with talented and motivated ladies who love logging in for work. (But these perks help a little too):
- Work from wherever
- Never work on your birthday again!
- Love your Teammates!
- No corporate culture (Aarin left that behind years ago)!
- Access to resources, books, and trainings to propel your growth
- Have a question? Emergency? Bad day? We’re all family and here to support you however we can!
- A link to your Myers Briggs Personality Test results
- 2-3 Sentences that convey your customer service philosophy
- Your experience in the real estate industry (if any)
- Your favorite brand on Instagram and why
- Your Resume
If you want to step into a role with a ton of potential, like to dig in and get stuff done and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!