Role (Overview of the Position)
Do you love teaching real estate agents the art of online marketing? We’re looking for a rockstar Real Estate Coach! The goal of this role is to coach our students to success so that they get results inside of our online learning programs.
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Coach students to success via group coaching calls
- Help increase course completion rates
- Support students in our Facebook Groups
- Help ensure flawless execution of product and deliverables
- Help exceed student success KPI’s
- Help capture testimonials from successful students
- Celebrate student wins
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Stay up to date on all current lessons in our programs so you can coach students to success
- Conduct live coaching calls for our two core online learning products: Community Influencer™ Academy (our course) and Community Influencer™ Academy Plus (our membership)
- Review question submissions in preparation for all coaching calls
- Assist other Program Coaches in serving our coaching roster
- Attend scheduled team meetings
- Review, engage with, and monitor all relevant posts in our Facebook Groups at least once a day
- Gain a strong understanding of what students need and why they get stuck
- Help develop future curriculum for masterclasses and workshops
- Help create solutions and new ideas for issues and broken processes based on student feedback
- Identify and celebrate rockstars within our community
- Attend live events to help our students in person
- Stay up-to-date on industry news that affects our training programs
- Gather testimonials and feedback and submit them to the proper team member
- Help enforce guidelines and policies, both internally and externally
- Report any change in sentiment, content suggestions, or customer feedback to the proper team member
- Communicate with the Delivery Team when you (or our Members) have account issues or technical issues
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- You will need to be a graduate of our Community Influencer™ Academy
- You will review all of the trainings inside the Community Influencer™ Academy and Plus program (including new trainings when they are delivered weekly)
- You’re comfortable on camera
- You love teaching and coaching
- You’re extremely tech savvy
- You have experience taking real estate courses or coaching programs
- You’re experienced in social media marketing
- You have experience planning and leading community initiatives
- You are familiar with Social Media, SEO, Facebook Ads, Video Marketing, and all of the other tech tools taught in our program
- You’re creative, design-focused, and stay on-brand
- You love people and truly care about their success
- You are extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks
- You make it your mission to find ways to make other people happy
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Your personal and professional relationships are incredibly important to you and you find great value in staying connected
- You would never utter the words “That’s not my job” – instead you always jump in to help, no matter what
- You welcome the opportunity to work on your own, but can easily switch gears to work inside a team
- You love any and all opportunities to over-deliver on your commitments
- Your past employers would call you a natural go-getter. If you can do better work, you will always rise to the challenge
- You are inherently compassionate and believe that most people are doing the very best they can
- You jump at the chance to grow, both professionally and personally
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Rates (Paid Based On Experience)
- $1,668/month (part-time)
Community Influencer™ Team Perks
Our small team is full of talented and motivated rockstars who love logging in for work. But these perks help a little too…
- Amazing Health Insurance
- 2.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid, Company Observed US Holidays
- Never work on your birthday!!
- Work from wherever
- Never work on your birthday again!
- Love your Teammates!
- No corporate culture (Aarin left that behind years ago)!
- Access to resources, books, and trainings to propel your growth
- Have a question? Emergency? Bad day? We’re here to support you however we can!
How To Apply
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please click here to apply!
We will be considering candidates for this Contract to hire opportunity who live in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming.
If you want to step into a role with a ton of potential, like to dig in and get stuff done and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you! We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!