One of my most favorite ways to get inspiration for my real estate marketing business is to read books. And not just any books. Books that I can learn from. Get life-changing advice. And grow from other’s experiences.
I’m SO thankful that people I admire have opened up to share their stories. Because I get inspired to do things that I never thought I would do. And who knows, maybe one day I’ll follow in their footsteps!
But for now, I’ve committed to read even more books this year with one result in mind:
And not just growth for my business (I really do want that), but also personal growth. Because investing in myself AND my professional development are two things I’m SUPER passionate about.
Really though, who doesn’t love cuddling up on a weekend with a good book and cup of coffee?!
If this is your love language, you’re going to want to check out this list of top books every real estate agent should read.
Some are motivational. Others are about self-confidence.
As a Realtor, you need to be both book-smart and street-smart. So I encourage you to pick one (or 12) of these books to read on your next weekend off.
I promise, you’ll be inspired just as much as I am!
Top 35 Books Every Real Estate Agent Must Read
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller
- The Conversion Code by Chris Smith
- The Honest Real Estate Agent by Mario Jannatpour
- Keep Calm…It’s Just Real Estate by Egypt Sherrod
- The Book of YES by Kevin Ward
- Mastering The Art of Selling Real Estate by Tom Hopkins
- The Real Estate Agent Redefined by Jim Jaeckels
- Millionaire Real Estate Agent Makeover: First Impressions Are Your Paycheck by Aisha Jones
- Eat People: And Other Unapologetic Rules for Game-Changing Entrepreneurs by Andy Kessler
- Shift: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times by Gary Keller
- Own It: A Girl’s Guide to Building Wealth by Margaret Wright
- #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur’s Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self Awareness by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents: It’s Your Time to Rise and Shine by Hal Elrod and Michael J Maher
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Little Black Book of Connections by Jeffery Gitomer
- A Time to Profit: Real Strategies….from Two Real Women Cashing In on Real Estate by Andrea Weule & Gena Horiatis
- The HyperLocal, HyperFast Real Estate Agent: How to Dominate Your Real Estate Market in Under a Year. I Did it, and So Can You! By Daniel Lesnia
- Before You Are Licensed: 13 Actions to Jump Start Your Future Real Estate Career by Katherine Scarim
- How to Get Sh*t Done: Why Women Need to Stop Doing Everything so They Can Achieve Anything by Erin Falconer
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim Grover
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny by Pat Hiban
- Own It: The Power of Women at Work by Sallie Krawcheck
- Self Made: Becoming Empowered, Self-Reliant, and Rich in Every Way by Nely Galan
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Building a Storybrand by Don Miller
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It by Chris Voss
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Ninja Selling: Subtle Skills. Big Results. by Larry Kendall
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
- High-Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way by Brendon Burchard
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
At this point, you may be convinced that you need a new plan when it comes to branding your real estate business… but you may also be thinking that you have no idea where to start.
This is exactly why I created today’s freebie, the Community Influencer™ Marketing Plan!
It will show you how to get real estate leads, sales, and referrals online… Without cold calling or door knocking!
Are You A #CommunityInfluencer?
If you’d like to ask me questions, get smart marketing ideas from other amazing agents, or just connect with other fans of the show, please join our free Facebook Group, Community Influencer™ Show Insiders!
Finally, if you’re a Community Influencer™ who’s getting results, I’d love to feature you on the show! It’s an amazing way to give back (and easily attract the most amazing referral partners around the world). Please click here to apply to be a guest on the Community Influencer™ Show!